People grow to match their responsibilities. Our experience has shown that people make fewer mistakes and work in a more motivated manner when they are permitted to have more responsibility for their tasks. Good logistics systems thrive on reliability and error prevention and, as a result, from motivated staff. We know and apply the principle. You benefit.
Delivery call-ups are organised using electronic data interchange (EDI) on the basis of the guidelines issued by the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA).
Thanks to our many years of experience, we have been able to develop individual logistics concepts for every customer to provide you with absolutely reliable deliveries. Furthermore, we select the logistical concept that most cost-effective for you, which means we can organise shipping at lower prices to you.
- Supplier logistics centre, a vendor-managed inventory for the customer
- JIT: just-in-time production, suppliers are synchronised to match consumption through buffers
- JIS: just-in-sequence production, supplies are in exact sequence with orders
- I-Park: (industrial park) is a cooperation between a car manufacturer and its suppliers to provide a solution on-site.
- Special tote or container
- Universal load container
- Small load container
- Large load container
- Overseas cartons