Clearly defined objectives in development, engineering and mould making are the key to high-grade, capable series processes. Alongside our development department in Solingen, we have had design and development capabilities in Sindelfingen since 2007. By continuously expanding our development capacities, we can guarantee our customers a high degree of flexibility, as well as many other benefits.
- Black box (system description)
- Product development for new components & systems
- Concept development
- Series development (further development)
- Kinematics and FEM analyses
- CAD workplaces (Catia V4, V5, Pro/Engineer)
- Data transfer to ODETTE and OFTP2
Are you looking for a bespoke component that it meets stringent, clearly defined requirements? Thanks to our rapid prototyping process, we can produce a sample within only a few days that will be close to the final quality and characteristics of the subsequent series production. This allows the component to be optimised before series production begins.
The benefits to you: optimising the design using the prototype means much reduced costs for you.