|White, or to match window type|
|Injection moulding, pad print|
Every requirement catered for
The climate control handle is a module that can be used as a supplement to existing window handles on almost all wood and plastic windows. The housing of the climate control handle is made of heat resistant blends of PC/ABS and is resistant to temperatures up to 95 °C.
The plastic components for the climate control handle were developed and mass produced by Dr. Haubitz.
When the plastic components for the climate control handle were being developed, the following points, in particular, had to be taken into account:
- Compartment for 2 x 1.5 V batteries
- Integration of an LCD display, and several optical waveguides
- Mount for a PCB
- No loss of performance in the sensors
- Shade of the plastic components to match the window frame
- Easy installation & removal
- Components must remain rigid at a range of temperatures